Friday, August 20, 2010

exam week yaww ;)

Assalammualaikum , heeyy dearest bloggies . woahh , somebody wake me up ! this week is exam week , haha . kidding ! i already wake up . yesterday , i had my Bahasa Melayu's test . alhamdulillah , i think i can get at least a B+ . haha , i cant too confident about it . today , i had my English test ;( urgh ! i dont have much time to write da-bomb composition . ouh man ! i bet my section C is just 7 . i want 10 , 10 . grr ! I think Erik is the one whom bear a lot of suffering , yeah i really do . kasihan sama dia ;( and i been asking this one question in my mind , all the time .. why people always blame me ? all the time ? why they doesnt get it ? do they even care what i feel ? oh God ! why ah this life is so damn hard ? people doesnt want to believe you .. even my cat .. my cat doesnt trust me too , when i come near them , they run away .. fine ! just go .. i dont want to feed you again ;( hmmph ! about HIM , its just misunderstanding oke . yeah maybe im too obnoxious and i dont know why .. you guys please dont treat me like this . please give me some times .. let me finish my Trial first ..



*to him : im sorry oke , because im treating you that way . its not you , its me . im the troublesome . im soo sorry ..

No comments:

Post a Comment