Friday, April 30, 2010

my favourite songs

my favourite songs..it keep replay on my mind..

when i look at you - Miley Cyrus

everybody needs inspiration,
everybody needs a soul,
a beautiful melody,
when the night so long.

cause there is no guarantee,
that this life is easy..

yeah when my world falling apart,
when there's no loght to break up the dark,
thats when i , i....
i look at you..

when the waves
are flooding the shore and i can't
find my way home anymore,
thats when i , i...
i look at you..

whn i look at u,
i see forgiveness,
i see the truth,
you love me for who i am,
like the stars hold the moon,
right theres where thy belong,
and i know i'm not alone

when the waves ,
are flooding the shore and i can't
find my way home anymore,
thats when i , i..
i look at you..

you appear just like a dream to me,
just like Kaleidoscope colors that,
cover me,
all i need every breathe,
that i breathe dont you know,
you're beautiful...

yeah , yeah , yeah

when the waves,
are flooding the shore and i can't
find my way home anymore,
thats when i, i...
i look at you..

yeah , yeah . yeah

and you appear just like a dream to me...

No comments:

Post a Comment