Saturday, April 17, 2010

BELLA ?


"Bella"?.. Edward's soft voice came from behind me.I turnd to se him spring lightly up the porch steps , his hair wind-blown from running . He pulled me into his arms at once , just like he had in the parking lot and he kissed me again . This kiss frightened me . There was too much tension , too strong an edge to the way his lips crushed mine like he was afraid that we had only not much time left for us..


As Seattle is ravaged by a string of mysterious killing and a malicious vampire continues her quest for revenge , Bella once again finds herself surrounded by danger . In the midst of it all , sh is forced to choose between her love for Eward and her friendship with Jacob-knowing that her decision has the potential to ignite the ageless struggle between vampir and werewolf with her graduation quickly approaching , Bella has one more decision to make ; life or death ?

No comments:

Post a Comment